Monday, November 2, 2009

Got Spooked?

Mysterious Creatures, Ghost, and Other Paranormal Experiences!
By: Robert Garcia

Ever walk home one day and notice a big bird in the sky that you have never seen before and not the pigeons that you see sometimes around school campus. I’m talking about a huge bird that can carry you away. Or maybe at the corner of your eye you catch a glimpse of some weird figure but the second you turn your head it disappears. Well, there are a lot of skeptics out there that don’t believe in paranormal activity or creatures yet to be discovered. But popular T.V shows such as Ghost Hunters And Destination Truth Believe that somewhere there lives big foot or a ghost. My question other there for you readers of Raiders Digest Blog is: Have you ever experienced weird encounters with a ghost, or some strange mystical creature and if so where and when? And what do you think it was or what was it?

Now, some of you may be saying, “No Way! I don’t want to be made fun of or be called weird!” But here is the catch: if you send us an email of your story it will be confidential and we will just post your story and not your name! Hey, you don’t even have to send us your name. Just make the story school appropriate!

Just send it to us at sohnews@yahoo.com!

Story 1
It's a Plane! No! What is it?!

"Well, one day when I was walking home from school. I noticed something at the corner of my eye it was a shadow of something big! It was a bird. Except for this bird didn't look like something you see usually in California. This one really huge It made one loud sound and it was like a screeching noise. I remember being really scared and began to shake because what ever it was had big claws on it's feet and I knew it could most likely kill me. I started to run home and I noticed that the bird kept on my tail from the shadow. Luckily for me I got to my house before it got me, but after that day I never saw it again. And just my luck no camera"

Story 2
That is no Casper!

"When I was home alone on a typical Saturday night, while watching TV, I began to hear some moaning sound. It sounded like something was in pain. Not knowing what it was really scared me. But being the man that I am I had to investigate to protect the house. As I got up and turned on the lights to the hallway the power to the house turned off and I was left in complete dark. I started to feel very cold all of a sudden, and then I heard a whisper really close to my ear like someone trying to whisper something in it and it said "Get out." And I turned around and saw nothing and the lights went back on and that was the last time I heard it or felt that cold."

No comments:

Post a Comment