Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Survey: Welcome Back to School

Survey question: How do you feel about coming back to school early?
By Martin Zazueta


Angel Lopez: "I feel like we got cheated, because we were traditional and we should have gotten a break for the traditional school year."





Ms. Vargas: "Love it! I worked in a year round school before so I'm used to it (plus I get more time to prepare my AP students)."





Ms. Brittain: "I don't like it, because in the summer I like to pretend that I don't work, and
it's also very HOT!"





M
r. Jeffries: "I like it, especially because of all the new breaks."





Jason Codding:
"It's horrible. I want to kick back more."





Anonymous: "Great [sarcastically], I personally think that it won't help..."





David Gomez: "It's sad because there's less summer, but good because I get to see my friends more often."






Deaurcy Williams: "It's OK - doesn't really make a difference to me."



1 comment:

  1. ms. britten looks funny. lol
    as for the new schedule,I kinda like it.it feels like we have more breaks throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete